Monday, January 31, 2011

Pam Carr To Perform at Musical Expressions

Can't wait for this Sat. Feb 5th. I am performing at the Richmond Cultural Centre at  8:00. It is one of the special musical evenings presented by Cherelle Jardine. Musical Expressions showcases local and national touring artists. Now in its 7th year, the series runs October to June at the Cultural Centre and July and August at Britannia Heritage Shipyard. For more information www.cherellejardine.com
Doors open at 7:30 and the music starts at 8:00.
Beth Southwell (accordian, penny whistle, harmonies)  and Sacha Levin (djembe and percussion) are backing me up and it promises to be memorable night.

I will be performing songs that reflect my life's journey from the folk clubs of England, through motherhood and family towards my current life view, 'embrace change and joy'. I am currently recording a five song EP at Rolin Sound Studios and I am thrilled with the way it is going. The EP will be released on RPW Records later this spring. I hope you can come out and take in this intimate evening of personal stories and songs. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment